Electrical power outages are unavoidable and increasing in both frequency and duration. Nearly 60 percent of all blackouts are caused by storms, but 34 percent are caused by equipment failure due to the nation’s aging and the overloaded electrical grid.
AFC is an authorized service-dealer of Kohler, Generac, and Briggs & Stratton generators. We have the best systems to run your entire home quickly, quietly, and efficiently until utility power returns. Never be inconvenienced by a loss of electricity again.
Home generators can:
- Monitor utility power for outages.
- Self-start to ensure operation, whether you’re home or not.
- Switch on almost instantly when utility power fails.
- Protect sensitive electronics from damage during the initial power spike.
- No need to step outside in bad weather to start the unit. You stay warm & dry
Have your stand by or whole house generator installed and maintained by our highly skilled technicians, ensuring the usefulness and performance of the unit. Make sure you are set for any weather or power situation. Give us a call to find out which unit is best for you. Already have a generator? Have AFC inspect and service your generator, making sure you are ready for the upcoming winter weather. Contact us today to set up an appointment.